Tuesday 19 March 2013

Exit Stage Left - EWV ATC swap

Hi all!  This post is about the challenge set by the Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group.  For those of you who don't know Wendy Vecchi (where have you been?!), she has a wonderful range of stamps, art parts and general stuff we crafters love to play with!  The EWV group set a regular challenge, and this one is to create 3 Artist Trading Cards, using green and leaves, with a minimum of 1 Wendy stamp.

Now, those of you who know me know I have a playful use of words; so I saw 'leaves' and heard it as a verb, rather than a noun.  Hence, Exit Stage Left!  Just in case tho, I stamped some leaves to make sure I didn't have my entry disqualified!!
 I used some Shrink Plastic so the leaves didn't take over the whole piece (ATCs are only little).

The materials I used are:
Inks:
Distress Inks: Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade
Stazon: Jet Black, Olive Green
Adirondak: Pesto
Stamps:
Studio 490: Gentleman's Art, Love to Make Art
Lavinia: Leaves - sorry not sure of the name! They are the ones used to frame the card
Studio G: Alphabet stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment